This month Sustainable Water will be attending the Energy and Sustainability conference hosted by the Virginia Chamber of Commerce. We attended this show last year and we highly recommend attending if you will be in Richmond area.
This year’s conference includes a briefing by Governor Terry McAuliffe on Virginia’s Energy Plan, along with multiple workshops and moderated sessions by a variety of industry experts and corporate sustainability officers. Other highlights include:
- What Sustainability Means for the Future of Business (Retired Corporate VP, CRS/Sustainability for McDonalds)
- Blueprint Virginia Update: National Policy Impacting Energy and the Environment
- Business Trends Driving Sustainability (presented by Fortune 500 Sustainability Directors)
- Infrastructure Opportunities and Lessons Learned (moderated by Hayes Framme, Advisor for Infrastructure & Development, Office of Secretary of Commerce and Trade)
- Balancing Stewardship and Sustainable Practice
- Creative Approaches to Social Cultural Barriers
The conference begins April 14th at the Greater Richmond Convention Center. Registration is still open. To find out more and to register for the conference, visit the conference website: 2015 VA Energy & Sustainability Conference.