- Croft, Jennifer. Futuristic WaterHub®: A case study in reuse. GlobalWaterWorks, March 7, 2017. Web. http://globalwaterworks.org/futuristic-waterhub-a-case-study-in-reuse/
- McFarland, Amber. A Look Back at Fulcrum Award Winners: Raising Consciousness, Tipping the Balance. SaportaReport, January 30, 2017. Web. http://leadership.saportareport.com/sustainable-communities/2017/01/30/look-back-fulcrum-award-winners-raising-consciousness-tipping-balance/
- US Water Alliance. 2016 Water Prize Winners: Where are They Now? US Water Alliance, January 30, 2017. Web. http://uswateralliance.org/sites/uswateralliance.org/files/uswa_spotlight_012617_a.pdf
- District Energy Magazine. WaterHub Wins at WEFTEC. District Energy Magazine, January 2017. Web. http://www.districtenergy-digital.org/districtenergy/2017q1?sub_id=BgHnFd1wmVSsC&pg=59#pg59
- Briggs, Laura. Research Spotlight: Analytical Chemistry Out of the Lab and Into the WaterHub. The Lab Report, December 12, 2016. Web. https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/chemistry/2016/12/12/research-spotlight-analytical-chemistry-explores-the-waterhub/
- Briggs, Laura. First Person: Discovering the WaterHub at Emory. The Lab Report, December 9, 2016. Web. https://scholarblogs.emory.edu/chemistry/2016/12/09/first-person-discovering-the-waterhub-at-emory/
- US Water Alliance. One Water Roadmap: The Sustainable Management of Life’s Most Essential Resource. US Water Alliance, 2016. Web. http://uswateralliance.org/sites/uswateralliance.org/files/publications/Roadmap%20FINAL.pdf
- Hoffner, Jenny. What Can We Learn From Atlanta’s Water Challenges? American Rivers, November 15, 2015. Web. https://www.americanrivers.org/2016/11/what-can-we-learn-from-atlantas-water-challenges/
- District Energy. Sustainable Water’s WaterHub wins at WEFTEC. International District Energy Association, October 27, 2016. Web. http://www.districtenergy.org/blog/2016/10/27/sustainable-waters-waterhub-wins-at-weftec/?platform=hootsuite
- The Water Cycle- Reclaimed. EnviroTalks, October 23, 2016. Web. http://envirotalks.com/blog/sustainability/the_water_cycle-reclaimed/
- Vanover Porter, Margo. Taking It Up a Notch. National Association of College and University Business Officers, October 2016. Web. http://www.nacubo.org/Business_Officer_Magazine/Now_Online/October_2016/Taking_It_Up_a_Notch.html
- Water Environment Federation. Introducing the 2016 WEF Awards Recipients. Water Environment Federation, September 29, 2016. Web. http://news.wef.org/introducing-the-2016-wef-awards-recipients/
- Douglas-Brown, Laura & King, Leslie. Fall courses offer fresh perspectives on high-profile issues. Emory University News Center, August 24, 2016. Web. http://news.emory.edu/stories/2016/08/er_bts_fall_cool_courses/campus.html?utm_source=ebulletin&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Emory_Report_EB_250816
- Water Environment Foundation. Water Environment Federation Announces 2016 WEF Award Recipients. Water Environment Foundation, August 17, 2016. Web. http://stage.wef.org/about/page.aspx?id=12884907784
- Manzella, Marline. An Interview with Bob Salvatelli, Director, Sustainable Water. New York City Chapter of CoreNet Global/ Newsletter, Spring 2016, Page 7-15. Web. https://indd.adobe.com/view/f05ca1ab-0ad0-4f08-b537-0356891693a2
- Early, Matthew. Inside an Innovative Urban Water Reclamation Facility. Water Online, July 2016. Web, pages 12-14. http://wateronline.epubxp.com/i/694011-july-2016
- Daily Journal of Commerce. Atlanta university says new WaterHub significantly reduces campus water use. Daily Journal of Commerce, June 7, 2016. Web. http://www.djc.com/news/en/12089950.html?cgi=yes
- Better Buildings: US Department of Energy. Implementation Model: WaterHub. US Department of Energy, N.D. Web. http://betterbuildingsinitiative.energy.gov/implementation-models/water-hub
- Emory Report. Emory wins prestigious 2016 US Water Prize for WaterHub reclamation facility. Emory News Center, April 11, 2016. Web. http://news.emory.edu/stories/2016/04/er_water_prize/campus.html?utm_source=ebulletin&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Emory_Report_EB_120416
- Kirkpatrick, Karen. Southface Fulcrum Awards. GeorgiaTrend, April 1, 2016. Web. http://georgiatrendblog.com/southface-fulcrum-awards/
- Daniel Allison & Tim Baldwin. The WaterHub at Emory University: Campus Resiliency through On-site Reuse. The Georgia Operator, Spring 2016. Print. http://www.kelmanonline.com/httpdocs/files/GAWP/thegeorgiaoperatorspring2016/index.html
- Baldwin, T. Lanciani, J. Lohan, E. Benefits and Challenges of district-scale reuse. WaterWorld: Water Reuse & Desalination, Spring 2016. Print. http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?pnum=18&eid=4164eb2c-4fdf-4cce-8b84-b6db5dcdd1de&skip=true
- Reed, Marci. Inaugural Fulcrum Award Winners Announced. Southface Journal, March 17, 2016, Web. http://journal.southface.org/2016/03/inaugural-fulcrum-award-winners-announced/?utm_source=Southface+Email+List&utm_campaign=62cc95616c-Newsletter_March_18_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8fcb6890a7-62cc95616c-87446117
- Sustainable Water. PRESS RELEASE: SUSTAINABLE WATER’S COMMITMENT TO THE WHITE HOUSE WATER SUMMIT INITIATIVE. Sustainable Water, March 29, 2016, Web. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=43d5bf89a8f77c6bbbbd68be4&id=1a52f98cf5
- The White House. COMMITMENTS TO ACTION ON BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE WATER FUTURE. The White House, March 22, 2016. Web. https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/White_House_Water_Summit_commitments_report_032216.pdf
- Emory Report. WaterHub offers student-led tours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Emory University, March 15, 2016. Web. http://news.emory.edu/stories/2016/03/er_take_note_waterhub_docents/campus.html?utm_source=ebulletin&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Emory_Report_EB_170316
- Southface. The Fulcrum Awards. Southface, March 2016. Web. http://www.greenprints.org/the-fulcrum-awards/?utm_source=Southface+Email+List&utm_campaign=62cc95616c-Newsletter_March_18_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8fcb6890a7-62cc95616c-87432545
- Southface. Inaugural Fulcrum Awards Presented at Southface’ Annual Greenprints Conference. Southface, March 2016. Print. http://sustainablewater.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Fulcrum-Awards-Announced.pdf
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Above the Line. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, March 2016. Print. http://sustainablewater.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/CAC-Newsletter_MAR_Final.pdf
- Day, Doug. Water Saver: The Hydroponics Experiment at Emory University. Treatment Plant Operator, March 2016. Web. http://www.tpomag.com/editorial/2016/03/water_saver_the_hydroponics_experiment_at_emory_university
- Emory University. Emory Leads in promoting Sustainability. Emory University, 2016. Web. http://www.emory.edu/president/annual-report/ar2015/#su
- Allison, Daniel. Blazing trails in water resiliency: Duke develops future best practices in water management for campus utilities. IDEA, January, 2016. Web. http://www.districtenergy-digital.org/districtenergy/2016Q1?sub_id=79edNcIDvBWD&folio=21&pg=23#pg23
- The White House. White House Water Innovation Roundtable Discussion. The White House, December 15, 2015. Web. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X6sfN1fkfY
- The White House. Fact Sheet: Administration Announces Public Private Innovation Strategy to Build a Sustainable Water Future. The White House, December 15, 2015. Web. https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/12/15/fact-sheet-administration-announces-public-private-innovation-strategy
- The White House. Water Resource Challenges and Opportunities for Water Technology Innovation. The White House, December 2015, Web. https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Water_Resource_Challenges_and_Technology_Innovation_12_14.pdf
- Daniel Allison & Tim Baldwin. The WaterHub at Emory University. CE News, January 2016. Web. http://cenews.com/article/10261/the-waterhub-at-emory-university
- Williams, Kimber. New WaterHub engages power of nature to clean wastewater. Emory University, January 26, 2015. Web http://news.emory.edu/stories/2015/01/er_water_reclamation/campus.html
- Koti, Ramana. Green Building: 2015 in Retrospect. LinkedIn, December 29, 2015. Web. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/green-building-2015-retrospect-ramana-kot
- Campus Resiliency Through On-site Reuse. WaterWorld, December 2015. Web. http://www.waterworld.com/articles/iww/print/volume-15/issue-6/features/campus-resiliency-through-on-site-reuse.html
- Sustainable Business Magazine. How Higher Education set the Bar for Water Reclamation and Reuse. Sustainable Business Magazine, December 2015. Web.
- Environmental Protection Agency. Promoting Innovation for a Sustainable water future. Environmental Protection Agency, July 2015. Web.
- WateReuse Association. Leadership in Recycled Water Celebrated at Annual WateReuse Awards Ceremony. WateReuse Association, September 15, 2015. Web.
- International District Energy Association. Sustainable Water receives WateReuse Association’s 2015 Innovative Project of the Year award for WaterHub® at Emory University. International District Energy Association, September 24th, 2015. Web.
- Williams, Kimber. New WaterHub engages power of nature to clean wastewater. Emory University, January 26, Web.
- Sustainability Exchange. Green Gowns Awards 2015 – Facilities and Services – Emory University (USA) – Finalist. Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges, October 27, 2015. Web. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdsbaYOkH94
- McKim & Creed. Water Recycling Facility Wins 4th Award for Innovation and Excellence. McKim & Creed, N.D. Web.
- McKim & Creed. A more Resilient Campus Through Water Reuse. McKim & Creed, N.D. Web. http://www.mckimcreed.com/newsletters/2015/Spring/Emory/index.html
- Clark, Beverly. Emory WaterHub celebrates grand opening. Emory University, April 14 2015. Web. http://news.emory.edu/stories/2015/04/er_waterhub_opening/campus.html
- TUFF University Facilities Summit. WaterHub at Emory University wins Sustainability Awards. The University Financing Foundation, Inc, N.D. Web.
- TUFF University Facilities Summit. EMORY UNIVERSITY LAUNCHES WATERHUB – AN INNOVATIVE WATER CONSERVATION SYSTEM. The University Financing Foundation, Inc, N.D. Web. http://tuffsummit.org/emory-university-launches-waterhub-an-innovative-water-conservation-system/
- Hildebrandt, Pete. Reciprocating Water Technologies,Onsite Water Treatment, July-August 2007. Web. http://www.foresterpress.com/ow_0707_reciprocating.html
- Anderson Ellis, Nicole. Awash with Opportunities. Virginia Business, April 26, 2013. Web. http://www.virginiabusiness.com/news/article/awash-with-opportunities/323657
- Anderson Ellis, Nicole. Drought or Flood? Virginia Business, April 26, 2013. Web. http://www.virginiabusiness.com/news/article/drought-or-flood
- Emerald Planet. Water: Intersect of Technology, Processes, and Sustainable Development to Address Rapid Population Growth. Emerald Planet, September 8, 2013. Web. http://www.emerald-planet.org/2013/09/08/
- Lanciani, Jonathan. How to Reclaim Water and Turn it Into Gold, Greenbiz, November 7, 2013. Web. http://www.greenbiz.com/blog/2013/11/07/how-reclaim-water-and-turn-it-gold